Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Free Vintage Image

This is a vintage photo from a postcard in our own Tellnard Mountain collection. The postdate stamped on the back of the card is 1909.

Feel free to snag it and use it however you would like, personal or commercial. I only ask that if you include it in any collections, you also allow it to be used without restriction.

Just click on the image and a window will open with a larger view. Right click on that image and click on "save picture as". Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Now aren't they just REAL ladies????? I still remember when women all wore hats to church every Sunday. Then they disappeared. I always thought that a hat just made a woman a lady. There was something about it that was just wonderful! Thanks for sharing the photo, Linda. I've saved it! Cora

Anonymous said...

thank you, Linda....I am always looking for more vintage photos...I saved it....

Kimmie said...

Hello My Dear Linda*Pinda!
Just wanted to say Hi and let you know that I added your Linda*Pinda*Designs and Tellnard Mountain Blogs to my new Blog: Olde Lavender Prims.

Love and Miss You,
Kimmie